Got cheated at gym today.. I mean also not really la. Went to gym cos today got pilates class, or all along that's wat is conducted on Wednesday nite la. But today i went to realise that it was actually BodyBalance. I think they are takin alternate weeks kinda thing, so as to promote bodybalance I guess. Class today was REALLY crowded.
Ha jus managed to complete the Hapland thingy from Ms Huang. Used the walkthrough cos I am really like lost as to wat to do.
Jus bought a bunch of CD-Rs but din get the CD sleeves.. I feel like an I-D-I-O-T. Haiz.. TMl will have to get them somewhere.
I'm noe like counting down for my IA student. Cos I really cant wait to let him go! So he wont give me anymore trouble. ARGH.. Maybe I'm jus not good with handling pple who are not interested.. I jus cant be like boss who jus keeps trying. Of cos I do try my best to help him as much as I can lo.. But den that's provided he allow pple to help. Chris is still optimistic, but I totally give up liao. Maybe he is sent to me to allow me to help others and get used to it.
I really start to wonder how boss can keep helping Geek over and over and over again, with all the counsuelling and advicing and watsnot. I think boss is going to drop him soon.. Maybe when our new colleague comes. Especially when he is not improving fast enough. I jus hope he bucks up real soon. He seems to be like a changed person, trying to change kinda thing. I jus hope its not a short term thingy..
Angela's leaving soon.. Her plan is to tender after the new year, and finally leave in Feb. So good rite.. Sad too, since its like everybody is leaving, and our lunch circle seems to be getting smaller and smaller. Maybe next time I will end up having lunch in the office.. ALONE.... AHH!!! *freaked out by own terrifying thought*
Ok cannot think so much. Dun freak myself out..
Bedtime. Tml dun noe have wat for work liao.. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment