Past 2 days have been leaving the office at 8+ cos been trying to finish things. But not very effective leh. Still din manage to finish wat I hope to finish.. Oh well..
TOday came home late cos went gym. Went for my first yoga class today and I think it was quite traumatising cos the instructor was like talking very fast, and he din really demo for us. So I was quite lost and din noe what he was doing. But ok la got some really experienced pple and so I jus follow them. Ended gym at abt 10+, bathed and stuff, den had dinner, b4 Steffan sent me home. So in the end he went back even later. He just reached home like 15 mins ago.. And he hasnt bathed and he's gotta work tml! Wa xiong leh..
And I also gotta work tml. Saturday also.. Sianzz.. I'm back to being panda liao.. :( Must find more time to slp.
Ok jus dropped by a while to update a bit. Tml when I can really think more den I shall blog more.
I kinda miss Malaysia.. argh.. all the cheap things hahaha.. Or mebbe its the holiday feeling, of not doing work and stuff..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment