Of Nature

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oops, it has been another since I updated. And i think i mentioned in the some previous post somewhere that I would update daily heh heh.

Haven been that hardworking. Will be starting to work late soon liao. Since the year end is coming and more things have to be cleared. More responsibilities for myself too. ARGH..

I still waiting for the shifu den boss promised me he will employ leh.. But den he so fussy think its tough for him to find one lo. And even if he did, I jus hope the person wont turn out to be like Geek!

Had a really bad episode a few days ago. If I remember correctly, it should be last Thursday. Well, it started with the boss asking him to do an inventory on the license of the programs we have in the computers, the different type of computers, monitors, printers etc basically an inventory on EVERYTHING our dept is in charge of in the club la. He was given I think 2 months, cant really remember, but it was before the previous time he went to reservist to find out abt the thing, and also do a report on it.

But somehow he managed to drag and drag, kept giving boss empty promises, and even told him he would finish by Wed. And heard he stayed till 12 at the office and submit the report to the boss. Only to be rejected by the boss, asking him to redo. So bo bian have to redo lo. Den end up do on Thursday morning. And still cannot finish. So he had to open his mouth to ask e for help lo. So I put everything aside and help him la. And I managed to finish it in 30 mins. So he asked me help another thing, and I agreed. For that, I took a longer time but he was rushing me liao. And I was wondering why when he msged me that I had to help him finish it soon so that he can pass it to boss. Otherwise, he could be sacked. I was quite shocked that boss actually gave such a threat. So I tried to help him la. And finally when we were done, he had difficulty printing the thing lo. Dun noe wat settings he put on the excel spreadsheet that causes thsi 5+ inch spacing on the rite side of the page, causing the pages he print to end up aligning to the left side, and the tables and words become very small regardless of the font size.

And the clock was ticking! So no choice ugly also have to submit. But the thing is that boss have to use the document and show it to members one lo. And it was so tiny that I can only see pixels la. Cannot even make out the word. But it was too late liao ma. So I jus told him to show the end product to the boss, while Chris and I help him to solve his printing problem la. And we were upstairs, when Chris saw his margins were all over the place, he uses a textbox in a excel spreadsheet to put his headers, no wonder all his alignment haywire so all the thing all print out weird lo.. Haizz.. den when we found out his problem, and printed the thing out, the boss din wan to use it. I think he was asked to redo the thing again..

Can die of heart attack becos of him leh... Cos so scared will get him in trouble lo. But in the end he like ok liao, and he came back to work. Think boss gave him a 2nd chance liao.

THink the tolerance of everone towards him is reaching the limit liao. Chris is obviously ignoring him, boss is trying his best not to tok to him other then abt work sometimes its so sad. But sometimes u cant help but think he deserves it... I jus hope someone new comes soon den there will b a distraction.

Darn he takes up like alot of my blog space. Alright, shall tok abt MYSELF!

Well, I have been busy learning to cover the duties of others while they are on leave! Ha how's that? Learnt how to add new things to the point-of-sales system so that the different food outlets can change their menu and find the item on the cashier screen. Jus had a training today about how to manage the new website, and I was TOTALLY lost! Will be attending the 1st training for HR for the new club system. Stress, currently co-ordinating it.

Was suppose to implement some online feedback thing and I really have no idea how it was to be done. But i did read up on it, learnt a bit about stored procedure but it still din work. So told him and i guess he managed to tell somebody to do it. And I have to tell them how to do it.. Dun noe wat he mean. See how first ba. Getting up the flowchart first.

Jus finished trying to incorporate a htm which is mostly vbscript, to the asp. ANd the challenge lies in the fact that the vbscript doesnt have any documentation, i dun noe wat its suppose to do, and the 2 files are done by 2 different vendors! Can die la. But i managed to get it in, jus need the data to see if REALLy works.. I hope it does.. Many things piling up. Chris gonna teach me abt MDS soon.. And I dun noe wat other things they wan teach me la. But can really faint frm all the work.

Where's my new colleague?! Sigh..

Great weather for bed.. AFter CSI Miami..

No comments: