I'm having suicidal thoughts....
Got ur attention din I? Hahaha..
Not exactly suicidal suicidal thoughts la... Had to do the Key Performance indicator thingy, and some goals anc challenges thingy for the 6 months and 12 months. 6 Months plan was ok jus that 12 months had nothing acceptable for it. having problem projecting wat I can and will do for the next 12months lo. Better still. I still have to think of 6 key performance indicators...
Ok the suicidal thought is I feel like planning to join the Management Trainee Program, or try to make it one of my goal lo. It seems very ambitious lo.. So its like dun noe leh.. And I will be stuck there for like 2 yrs, and I will have to keep upgrading myself and stuff lo.. I dun noe if I can make it or not... Oh well time to do some serious thinking..
Chris will be on MC tml! And Angela coming in in the afternoon only! So left geek n I go for lunch.. wah piang.. I dun noe if I can take it lo.. I jus hope he dun tok to me tml. Sometimes I feel my character sucks.. I mean I really cant stand the way he work and interact with pple, but whenever he toks to me or something, I will use the very nice tone and tok to him lo.. And when he needs help I will help him even though I'm super irritated. Then I'll feel sorry for him when he like cannot finish his work..
Now I cant stand something which is he tries to make it look to the outside pple that he is being exploited by boss lo. When he is NOT!! Wah lau... Cannot take it lo. And there are pple out there who think he really very poor thing leh! I cant believe it la!
Chris, Angela and I have came to this conclusion that Geek is not stubborn. He is jus infelxible and brainless, period.
Haizz.. His story everyday nv ending one leh.. Oh my... Testing my patience liao. Jus happy that at least one more of my problem which is my IA student is like leaving. Phew..
Wah late liao. Time to slp. WOrking sat too..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment