Of Nature

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Been getting lazy in my blog updates again. Cos most the time I am either too tired or too lazy to update. I will have to recap the happenings of the day and this is as tiring as writing my weekly status report haha.

Work on Saturday was another crash course on the Point-Of-Sales system. Haiz... Evyr Saturday will always have happening things one... Dun noe wan feel lucky or sad sia..

Monday was rather screwed up. Almost screwed up the training I was suppose to prepare but ok la. Managed to get things to work... Jus that it started a bit late la. But overall I think it was quite ok. Got it over and spent my day learning about the program.

Tues was ok. I got to stay in office and do my own stuff though not alot. Kept having roll back on my kiosk thingy even though I am sure the file is correct. So i had to keep walking up and down the stairway since the mock-up in de office is NOT working thks to Geek. But it passed very fast.

TOday jus stayed a little later in office. Had wanted to go gym, when I realised I din bring my padlock to lock the locker. So was having 2nd thoughts about it. Finally stayed in office to do work, and went to meet Steffan. Only then did Steffan remind me that I did not bring my workout shoes as well! Lucky I din go haha.. So blur sia.. Din even realise I din bring the shoes heh heh..

Went to the new makansutra place to eat. Its the hawker fare like thingy at Esplanade area. Ok la the things are supposedly those from the Orchard hawker last tiem one. So the pricing is also like food court even though the place is open air. The food's ok, but I still prefer Toa Payoh Lor 5 BBQ chicken wings heh heh..

Suppose to finish up my part of website revamp by the end of the week. But I'm covering for Margaret who's on leave now... Wah many many things leh.. Anyhow, she will be back next week so I can proceed with my things.. Sigh..

Tml's KTV nite! WHEE!! Heh heh.. Been toking abt it so long and finally found the place with the members' offer thingy. Found a new place too, b-Box at Toa Payoh Safra. Its really alot cheaper, I guess the timing is about the same for after 7pm, but the price is like $10.90+++ with 2 drinks. Only thing is, havent been there so wont know what the ambience is like, how updated the songs are, and the service and stuff. So, mebbe someday I would get some adventourous pple with me to go there. ANy takers? Hahaha..

Long weekends are coming! Heh hehe.. Loooking forward to all these breaks. THink its time to clean up my room.. Jus need some time la. I'm in the mood for cleanup. Especially when I am having problems putting my things and looking for them haha. I jus had a really ridiculous conversation with Geek. Shall post the msn here.

desmond - hello, tell u something
Me - yeah?
desmond - my bike break down while i'm coming back from work
desmond - luckily no accident
desmond - i park my bike at AMK, near to MRT station
desmond - just reach home
Me - wah serious ah? den how u get home?
desmond - take bus
Me - oh.. den nv send repair?
desmond - i leave anote on my bike.. hopefully no fine
desmond - so late already so will do it tomorrow
desmond - by the way, tomorrow i will be going to work
Me - bkt or island?
Me - or u going island take cab to bukit?
desmond - i will take bus o bukit
desmond - back to island take taxi
desmond - need to wake up early tomorrow
Me - long long time once ok la
desmond - wo bike very troublesome
Me - matter of habit
Me - ba
Me - many pple also take publi transport to work
desmond - ya lor... hopefully i can repaired myself..
desmond - just now i dont have the tools, my chain was loose and got jammed
Me - okie

I have no idea wat this conversation is abt... Haizz.. N the main point he is trying to tell me is that he is going to work even though his bike broke down?! Someone pls enlighten me..

No comments: