Of Nature

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Yeah! Had another outing today.. Met up with D and Y! Heh heh.. Its nice to meetup with frens lo heh heh..

well, a few things have been happening, and will be happening. Firstly, my IA student is FINALLY leaving!! I think I'm one of those rare supervisors who cant wait for my own IA student to leave bwahaha.. But I dun really have much work for him lo. ANd when he dun give me trouble I already very happy liao. 2 more days! Yippee!! Cant believe I helping him countdown more then him.

Secondly, tml's dept outing. Well, not exactly dept outing la. More like some staff welfare outing thingy, which the MARcom, Membership and us are going. Boss will not be going though.. He super anti-social I thought heh.. Anyhow, if Chris is not going I think I would be weird going with Desmond..

And today in my rush to meet D n Y, I actually forgot abt one part of my work and left the office liao. Wah piang lucky my colleague reminded me and den I told boss about it.. Tml first thing in the morning will have to do it liao.

On the road to recovery now.. Strangely on my own. THink its cos of my sudden increased intake of fruits and water hahaha.. managed to keep the bug under control.

On yeah, gonna be moved around in the office soon heh heh..

Wow late liao.. Got my first xmas pressie today! Heh heh.. Wah really time for xmas shopping...

No comments: