My deadlines are getting nearer and nearer as the year gets closer and closer to the end. Sad leh..
Had to do a Key Performance Indicator write up, a Strength and Weakness and a short thingy for the goals and challenges in the coming 6 months and the next 12 months.
I think I will have to start working like really late in office soon so that I wont be too far off the deadline. Else this may not look so good on my performance grading thing leh.
Of cos there are more and more things for me to do la.. With the new membership card coming in, the new club system, new website, den gotta learn the MDS thingy wah... Ok i better finish up some things fast.. and REAL fast..
Looks like more late nights liao.. And so time to stock up more snacks hahaha..
Finally got some photo albums to put my photos in. So later will be doing that. Wah hungry liao. Shall go eat den make my albums heehee.. Watch my CSI Season 1 too ha. See how young Grissom was haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment