Had my long awaited KTV today! Heehee..
It was a great session. Been long time since went out liao. Now I noe the name of the 2 Hokkien songs I really like heehee.. And Des jus added a new perspective to the Lin Jun Jie song "dong jie".
There's another song, but I dun noe the original song so mebbe I will have to listen it first. Most prob I will have it in my mini heh..
Wah having long weekend soon! So happy! Finally time to slp in, do a bit of my own things and just not think about work.
Got a grade B for my performance heehee.. Quite happy I mean its a high score, but there's really room for improvement lo.. Den again it seems like its really easy to slip down also.. So yeah a bit pressured also.
TOday Steffan waited for me while I went for my KTV session at hougang heh heh.. Den he got lost when he came out from the MRT. Lucky today Des drive den she drove us back. If not i think we would have taken very long to reach home. Thanks babe! But Steffan still very poor thing... waited till late so he could pass me the xmas pressie for Des heh... U're the BEST!
Heh.. he's so good. Gotta commend him wor.. Especially since he has been so great for the past 11months plus. Going into our first yr soon, and things seem to be going well heh.. Jus hope everything stays that way.
Year end's coming time to go down to the temple again liao. And go during new yr too. Everything's been rather great in my life. I wonder if its cos I'm optimistic, or I'm just plain lucky. I jus hope I have a really great life. Really appreciate everything in my life now.
Looking forward to next KTV session heh heh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment