Of Nature

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

TOday I finally have the time and leisure to sit and blog. As many can see, I have gotten a tag board as well. A bit slow la. But den I thought I should have more "live" things.

So pple won't have to wait for me to update my blog. Make my blog more happening also lo.

Been trying to catch up with pple's life by blog reading. So sad can.. haizz. Even my blog reading is not consistent bwahaha. Not to mention my msn-ing. Haven been msn-ing frequent ha.

Having this buggine feeling now cos I was suppose to liase with some pple for a proj and I forgot abt it. Only did it like 5+ jus now, and the vendor needs the thing like this week, although next week also can la. But will be too late. Argh... Totally forgot abt it sia... Getting bad memory. Time to play more games haha.

I'm now baby sitting Steffan's PSP but I cant play too often cos the charger not with me. So the battery life is rather limited. I need more human contact! A KTV session will be nice too haha.

Any outdoor sport will be nice too.. Just something other den work and home lo..

That's wat u see my blog is abt also. Work work work. COs nothing much happens at home.

*******************************************************

Was busy on MSN and printing notes for Steffan. TOok like almsot 1 hr to print 30pgs of notes. My printer really slow sia. But den it was cheap lo. And already not bad liao. Been using it for a really long time and it havent given me any problems.

At least now Steffan uses it. If not, I dun think anybody in the family will need it. Now everybody need print anything jus go office and print lo haha.

Wah finally finish printing liao! Phew!

Ok back to my long long blog. Wanted to blog really long and abt many things. But seems like now there are too many things and I dun noe wat to say first.

Ha I'm watching a crappy sex show now, and they are interviewing a 75 yr-old ah pek abt his and his wife's sex life haha! Really interesting sia haha! So funny sia haha. I think the wife will like so paiseh haha. And the person interviewing him kept emphasizing on his age. Ha the uncle even have a seceret code sia! Called "trading" haha. Which is suppose to be foreplay ha.. So cute sia.

Only thing I cant stand abt the show is that the host is obviously english educated, but they force him to speak chinese. And, they have another female co-host, who appears only like once during the whole show. This female co-host is actually a blonde, and they dubbed her voice, so that she speaks chinese! And so u see her lips moving differently, and a very typical ang mo speaking chinese. Its SO off ok..


Tml's shopping with my mother again. She buying those 3/4 jeans so she can wear for the trip. She really excited sia. Haha.. preparing and buying stuff to go for the trip. So its either I accompany her, or accompany Steffan, and be a modern pei du with Steffan haha. Basically my job scope then would be to play game while Steffan studies, and so he can go toilet or something and someone will look after his things when he studies outside.

Fri will be his exams. Can still remember when I last have my exams sia. Everyday read, but still have some free time to watch a bit of tv, go out walk walk, things like that. But now I see Steffan study jus keep mugging mugging and mugging. DEn Friday exam liao still cannot finish. So scary sia. And he started one month ago liao sia!

Wah now so late liao! wah tired.. after tml have to go back work again.. Haizz.. Have to work on Sat this week also.. Oh well.. I shall take things one at a time.. Else I confirm stress one...

No comments: