Of Nature

Monday, October 31, 2005

Wah tonight is so happening sia. Came back from Suntec just now, and many pple were seen heading to town. Alot of pple going for Halloween Parties and stuff. All go chiong one.

Went gym and Marche haha! Den think all my workout all gone liao haha.Had rosti craving ma heh heh..

Well, this week is working alternate days. But I willbe working on Sat also lo. Haizz. But ok la. I will be having a short week next week as well heh.. So its ok hee.

But its even better for my boss. He got the rest of the week off la. Den this afternoon about 3,4 pm like that he went play golf liao. SUper shiok sia. But Chris n I also not bad la. We went off straight at 530. Heh heh.

Den boss wont be ard for the rest of the week. So nobody will b breathing down our necks and we can talk more freely haha.

Got my IA cert today haha. WOndering how come it took so long? Cos after I convert to full-time they forgot abt me lo.. But i have it now. So I can use it for my CV liao! Bwahahaha!

Wa slpy liao. Yawnz.. bedtime..

No comments: