Of Nature

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I realised how difficult it is to blog when you know who are the people who are reading them. Like that is how I did not tell my colleagues my blog address even though they asked about it.

If I were to tell them, I won't be able to talk behind their back anymore! Heh heh.. And those things I wrote about them in the past I will also have to find some place to store them.

And when you start to consider the feelings of those reading, you cannot blog your REAL feelings. Someone told me about having another "hidden" blog somewhere. I used to have it. Den it became too troublesome to have to keep up with 2 blogs, and I eventually gave up on it.

Another holiday's gone by.. Today was spent with my mum again! She's really excited about the trip, and wanted to buy some 3/4 pants for it. So I went with her to Bugis AGAIN! Cos the last time we went she din get any. Also, she had to register her SIM card lo. And my limited knowledge of Hello! shop brought us to Bugis since Orchard Road won't have things her size.

And while I was shopping with her, my boss actually smsed me! TOld me the website some thingy is not working, and he wants me solve it by tml evening. So I tell him I try la. Den he msg me again that must get IFCA (the vendor) to help cos its a big issue. And when I came home wanting to try, but i cannot get in leh. DUn noe why. And I also do not know what really is the problem in the first place. Jus dun like it when he give me work during holidays. COs when he tell me it will like stick in my mind and I will keep thinking about it during the day. And also, he really think I think its a small problem meh? Please lo. And he should know the vendor's pattern one lo. And as a fellow programmer, unless I know what is the problem that is causing the problem, I won't be able to solve it so fast one lo. So I can also understand wat the vendor is going through... Oh well, this is when I really hate my work.. And I have to start chasing pple to give me feedback about the new project.

I seriously lack in the humane sector. My social skills are like totally gone, since I face my PC everyday.

Time's really flying. Been at my job for like 6 months liao. Getting a bit bored also leh heh heh.. Mebbe I shall start looking for something else also liao... Lalala.... Bored bored.

Oh mebbe I should get back to my CSI again heehee.. ok ok till other day!

No comments: