Of Nature

Friday, November 04, 2005

SUPER not motivated!

Its a little after lunch time now. And I am sitting at my office desk blogging haha.

Well, feeling really tired after my mee siam. And just don't feel like doing anything.

Even though my voting thingy is still very incomplete, I'm still not motivated enough to do anything about it. Just feel like slacking and not doing anything. But that would not do me any good.. Cos den I would not have anything to write on my weekly status report.

Tml I'll be working too. But tml's job been decided for me. I would be at the Marcom dept transfering data from CDs into a harddisk. And each disk will take about an hour to transfer lo!

Jus came up with a plan to take back and use Steffans iBook to burn. Surely will be alot faster den what they are using now. And also I wont have to be stuck in the other dept like the whole of tml.

Sian sian sian.. Oh well, shall go back to acting busy hahaha..

No comments: