Of Nature

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Feeling happy..

Having this really happy feeling today.. Dun noe why haha.. Think I'm on a weird high haha.. Dun noe from what also. Maybe from the surprise, boring meeting I had.

Weekend's been rather sucky, cos I spent quite sometime transferring the data and thus hogging Steffan's iBook until Sunday near midnight when I finally returned to it. Really like to thank him heh. Cos managed to make a good impression with boss also.

Boss came is asking me abt the harddisk even b4 he sat down. So ok la. Not too bad la heh heh.. Another mission accomplished, points score! Now I've got the big headache of chasing pple for their feedback for the project haizz..

Well, my IA FINALLY turned up for work. I think this would have to be the most unlucky day of his life. Firstly, he came in telling me he lost his October punch card. Then, he kena scolded by boss lo. FOr the many many many MCs he took. And his attitude and stuff la. So well, think the boy super sad. Den finally we found the punch card. Apparently the payroll person waited very long for his card, so she decided to take it on her own. So not too bad la. At least something went well for him.

Next was my surprise meeting. I was surprised when I saw the vendor appear at the office. So I called Margaret lo. And she told me there was a meeting which, I wasn't informed of. I guess cause I was not involved in the first place.

Den ok, I went to open the meeting room door, and so the vendor sat there la. I asked if he needed the projector, and he told me it would be good to have. So I went scounting for the projector. It had always been in the IT office, but this time it wasnt there!

So I called Margaret to ask if the projector was downstairs but she said it wasnt and it should be with Maintenance since Desmond passed it to them. So I called Desmond, he confirmed it was with them, and so I called maintenance to only be informed that they were busy bringing the SCDF pple ard the club to test the fire alarm. But I told them we have a meeting and needed the projector, so they quickly sent someone up to pass us the projector. When I finally set it up, the vendor told me say actually he dun really need it. Wah I almost wanted to strangle him there and then lo.

And Margaret asked me to call her only when everybody is ready for the meeting... Big shot sia. And when finally everyone is settled in, and I was back in my office getting ready to start on my work, Margaret called to ask me if I wanted to sit in. And she suggested I should go and sit in la. Since its related to some other modules that I was in charge of. So I became "involved" suddenly. And I was stuck there till 545 like that lo... From 10-5+ leh.. we just had break for lunch. And most of the time I was sitting there stoning lo. Cos they were always refering to details that were mentioned at some other meeting which I did not attend, since I was not REALLY involved in the first place lo.

OK la I wasted one working day sitting in the meeting room haha.. One down, 2 more to go haha.. Looking forward to the end of the week. :)

No comments: