Time flies and it has been more than a week since I am back liao. Missing the life of holiday sia. No work nothing.. Sigh..
And now I am here slacking cos I'm feeling relaly tired, and I'm jus here waiting for the shuttle bus. Super tired leh. ANd the weather is reallt good for resting. My raccoon eyes are back again liao.
Still haven fix up my photos frm the trip and mum's bugging me about it. GOtta get it done fast.
Now back at home, waiting for my photo editor tool to be downloaded.
Work been piling up. Not that I haven been doing any, but it just gets more.. Now got another NEW project, which I have to decide in 3 days if I can get it done.
I do like it when the boss trust me in a professional sense, by letting me try out and come up with a proposal on how somethings should be done and how it should be done. But the sad thing is when I dun noe how to do it. i may suggest like how other pple do it, but I am not the one who can implement it since I dun have the know-how. ALot of pple will be clearing leave as the year end approaches. And since I'm the one without any outstanding leave, I would be the one mostly at office la. ANd since boss cant really clear all leave.. Oh and there's geek too. Seems like I will be the only one picking up phone calls liao..
New yr's coming soon.. Suddenly feel that time have been flying past me and I have not much recollection of the past few months after graduation. Everything jus like breezed through and nothing left much of an impression.
Sometimes I jus hate new year cos it reminds me how fast time flies through. Then again, new year means a new beginning rite. Wat contradiction argh.. OK dun think liao.
Tml's pilates day again. Havent been slping early nowadays shall slp now. Yawnz yawnz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment