Of Nature

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Working full day on a Saturday

Here I am, sitting here updating my blog in my office. And yes, its 3.58pm, and I am STILL in the office. And I jus stopped working abt 5 mins ago, when my program started working. its due on Monday la. The one that my IA din do even though he is suppose to.

Now it has been modified to something really simple until cannot simple liao. But boss say can one. And I have been at it the whole day since 830am.

Was so irritated with the IA sia. And Had to see him today. Gave him many unimpt things to do now. And he seemed more enthu. Mayb to make up or wat ba. But he still left at abt 1pm...

And I'm waiting for the 410 shuttle out.

I'm actually working on my off day, and been working almost a full day! And now there's nobody in the office other then me la. There are still pple ard cos tonight got some Halloween Party going on. So my neighbours still ard.

Heard some funny noises just now and was quite freaked lo. But I chose not to look in the direction of the noise. Jus in case u noe..

Time for me to go now b4 I miss the bus n have to wait for another hr!! Will blog more tonight!

No comments: