Well, had 2 great days of relaxing "work", which is to attend the course lo. Not too bad la. Really VERY relaxing. Den now I feel recharged again.
Today went back to work and my IA student is sick. FOund out that he did not finish the program, (as I expected), and neither did he tell boss he din finish.
Den he running temp today so MC. Tml dun noe how leh.. The program was originally due yesterday but since nobody chased him so he also keep quiet lo. Haiz. Jus realised he still owe me alot of things also... Die la. Gonna be branded bad attitude by our boss liao.. Actually he is already branded liao.
Angie's leaving on Friday. Her last day of internship with us. Sure gonna miss her. Cos she is SO crappy! Hahaha.. but its really fun la. She can click with us very well.
Seems like the place dun really need me cos 2 days of abscence and nothing much happened. Other than when I went back the first thing Chris told me was wat geek did on tuesday and Monday. Den today he kena long lecture by boss again.. Haizz.. I hear liao I also sian. And now boss's words are getting harsher liao. Using words like stupid questions, use your brain.. And basically we jus listen la. But seems like Chris is gloating also liao. Cos she is SUPER irritated with him..
Now thinking of wat to get for Angie for friday and where to bring her after work heh heh. Thinking if should sabo her or not haha..
Now gotta go dry my hair liao. Going to slp soon. Hope I can meet up more of frens. Feel guilty not meeting many of them. Like so lost touch. Haizz..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment