have been doing work since morning and now cant resist the urge to blog. Cos jus caught up with my blog reading heh heh..
Have like stopped that for some time cos been too tired.. And after trying to debug my program and keep coming to a dead end, decided to relax with blog reading lo..
And after reading abt things that have happened to my fren, decided that I should update my blog a bit.
Having not been updating my blog, even my typing skills have failed terribly sia..
Well, firstly about work. Geek's still giving everyone alot of trouble. ANd the detest of him have like passed frm Siew Yin to Chris and even boss's not really patient with him also. For myself, I'm jus doing my programming cos the kid was taking too long with it and making no progress. But he's busy too, cos I jus dumped him a mini project. Boss actually ask me to do one la. And the thing is like due before the end of the year lo! Like I only had 7 days to do it kinda thing. ANyhow, de mini project very simple one lo. its like subscribing to a newsletter, allow change email and also unsubscribe lo. So i thought he was up to it ma. Gave him the job on wed, and he was suppose to finish it on Monday. And since monday i wont be ard (going on course), den he is suppose to show boss la. But I got a feeling he wont show him, unless boss ask. but den Shall see how. See how he will handle the situation. But I think he most probably wont be able to make it and will need me to clean up for him lo.. Haizz.. And i also have my program due, and its not raelly working the way it should la. I feel so dead sia. And I have like mebbe 7 days to make it from application based to web based. And I dun think the kid can help me. And he seems to not really worry and can still chit chat with the other IAs lo. So see how lo. I wan help him prove himself so boss wont b so biased against him but oh well. See if he knows how to grab the opportunity.
Monday will be going for a course sponsored by the company. Dun noe go there do wat. Haha.. But watever I learn I can use it for my projects lo. But that would also mean I would lose 2 days, and I would have to like work later hours for other days. Think i shall work OT every day starting next week liao. Unless miraculously the IA can help me hahaha.. Oh well.. sigh.. shall see ba. Giving up hope on him liao. He seems rather bo chup lo. I know he leavng in dec, but I gotta finish the program b4 he goes lo. I also know that when his IA ends he can go and we cant do anything la but I dun wan boss fail him. And I have NO doubt that if he dun produce anything, boss WOULD fail him one lo. I dun wan any IA under me to flunk. Especially the first one...
About myself.
Have jus been more consistent with going to the gym and exercising. Feeling fitter. and recently went for a pilates class and REALLY LOVED it!! Its like really so relaxing, and the whole posture is really good now. I'm so gonna stick to it. And focusing my training on my abs, and arms. Trying to get rid of my flabby arms and tummy. Everyone seems to be talking about keeping fit. Or is it cos I have been mentioning haha. Anyhow, when pple say they wan keep fit, I reccommend them to cali. Reason, I really LIKE the bathroom haha. Its like really comforatble and got shampoo all these, so I dun have to bring all those barang barang. But i have to bring my shoes and my gear to work lo. But ok la. I think its quite ok. On wed I actually went to gym on my own for the pilates class. Cos Steffan was studying for his quizzes. And its not as terrifying as i thought. Had alot of fun during the class also heh heh.
And also cos its always nice to have company when attending classes. Although I usually attend the lesson alone. But now i psychoing Steffan to go for pilates to correct his posture. I personally feel that the class's really GOOD..
It feels good to know that I am having a healthy lifestyle. But I not really watching my diet ahha. Which like totally defeats the purpose of exercising to lose my tummy and fast haha. But oh well, I jus can resist ma... But I'm still trying and not giving up jus yet.. Class have been fun anyway so ok la. And I have a direct bus from my workplace to the gym so at least still not so bad. Maybe can go back to sports when my stamina gets better.
Some weeks back watched this hsow about female lion dancers in an amateur troupe. So cool can. There were 3 of them, where 2 of them are a pair to form de lion, and one more is the drummer. And the whole troupe has only 3 gals. remind me of the days in lion dance in NY lo.. Haizz.. And the gals get to join the competition. and they get to learn the dragon dance too.. Haizz.. See see until the backside itchy itchy one. Feel like going back. But den go back alone so sian. And if go back do nothing even worse.
Itchy try the dragon dance, but been so out of the thing so long liao. And I dun wan aggravate my injury again.. so think I better build up first before I try anything strenous and injure myself. But backside very itchy haha. If got pple going back must jio me leh. I dun mind going back also heh heh.. Mebbe can train a bit again. Dun wan to lose my skill leh. Its so unique and not everybody noe so liek so cool sia..
Oh wow been blogging so long liao. 12 now. means gonna be 1230 soon heh heh.. time to get ready to go home liao. Mon will be on course and tues too. So wont be in office. Going to UOB center or something like that cant remember the exact address. need to print email out. Mebbe tonight blog more. Shall revert back to de abit of daily blogging so I wont forget how I spent my day haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment