Met D and YW on Thurs. Went for dinner at NYDC, den proceeded to the Paragon TCC for desert! heehee.. nice nice.. Feels good to meet up old frens and still keep in touch. And after much much thinking back, we finally realised that it have been close to 10 months that the 3 of us met up lo! Wow.. Think should meet up more often so wont be so out of touch heh heh.. But was really fun heh heh.
Den waited for Steffan outside the gym, and saw alot of unusual couples coming out heh heh.. After which I and him jus went back lo.
Today went to my aunt's colleague's new house for a house warming party. Have visited the auntie when I was really little cos their house got christmas party. But since my brother and I grew up and my aunt's boss passed away, we didn't go liao. So today we went was like been SO long since we met her.
Ok la got buffet, den went up her condo. Its a condo at Blue Horizon near West Coast there. The auntie and the sister each own one at different block. Then her daughter has a 4-room at Clementi there I think.
THe place like veyr small leh. But ok if only one person staying. But i think its really small. Almost the size of a 4-room flat, but the cost is So much higher.
Den met Steffan, and went to J8 to look at the mini mooncake fair heh heh.. Den came back to tpy Sizzlers! hehee.. more good food haha.
Tml Steffan will be going for the army half marathon. He actually have to leave his house like 4am lo! Cos he will b joining his camp pple in the run. The flag off is at 6am though. Den I volunteered to wait for him at the finishing line, so I will be going there like 730am to meet him heehee.. Give him support! Heehee..
Wah den think i better slp early tonight yawnz..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment