Of Nature

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Army Half Marathon 2005!!

I have always been hearing about the army half marathon, but have never been to one. No reason to go also. When the pple start running like 6am and stuff!

But this year, Steffan went to join the Marathon!!! So I went also lo. He went like 4am la. But I din go so early. Went at 7+ to meet him at the finshing line heehee..

I managed to catch him at the finishing line heehee.. Brought his gatorade for him also so that it will be cold. Den we had to wait for his other fren who also joined the marathon, cos they put their bags together, and it was under the guy's name. Knowing that his fren din train really hard la, and anticipating he would at least take 2 hrs, we went to funan to have breakfast. Wanted to eat AH Kun but they not open yet. Den wanted to have Delifrance but they had no egg and no jam or something. So ended up at MacDonald's where the crowd was lo. There was so many pple until even the iced milo ran out.

And after 3hrs, Steffan's fren still havent call him lo... Den when he finally called went to meet him take bag, and we headed down to takashimaya to buy mooncakesfor Steffan's house and he bought for my family heehee.

Den watched The Rock! Very nice show!! very action-packed and the Code 1, so the visual also good heh heh..

And since Steffan have been up since 3am, he was already very tired after like 7pm.

The desert I asked my bro to buy is back! Heehee.. Desert time!!

No comments: