Of Nature

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

About Ding Tai Feng

Got another bday treat today heh heh.. Went to eat at Ding Tai Feng at Paragon with Christopher. Sadly, its not as nice as I thought it will be lo. Everybody say very nice but then when we went to eat, nothing nice leh. I think Crystal Jade is even better lo.. Sad sad.. But den nv try before go try also good. Heh its my bday treat also la haha. So its ok haha..

Had a really traumatizing meeting today. Had to handle alot of pple, den there was no sequence, and everything was jus very chaotic la. den it was a bit out of control which even the auntie also din do anything lo. Haizz.. And I dun noe in the end wat the vendor get out of the meeting la.

I still have another 2 more meetings in the nxt few days lo.. But ok la made a mistake once den the next time will get better la. Haizz.. So messed up.

Den I still cant solve my programming thing. I hope tml can do something about it lo.. N tml will be better.

Tml having a treat frm GM at the new restuarant, which the chinese means Kang Yuan, but in Cantonese is Hong Yuen. He giving us a treat cos the renovation of the restaurant is the pet project of the GM la. So he make us all guinea pigs and go try the food there give feedback. The marcomm went today and told us the food really wasn't very good la. Alot of things they ordered wasn't nice. That's so sad la. New restaurant den all the food cannot make it. I jus hope I dun have to waste alot of time there cos tml i got another meeting at 230pm!! Ahh!!

Now munching on famous Amos biscuits that Steffan bought hehee... I jus say I got craving den he went to buy liao heee. Hand-made one some more hee.. Nice nice.. Yum yum.. So pampered hee. He send me go meet my fren den went for tuition den send me home heehee.. den got surprise for me from famous amos heehee.. Nice nice hee.. I like I like heehee... Thank u dear dear heee.. So sweet of u.

den now my mini having problem liao.. Better look for the warranty card can see if can bring it to fix... Hope its nothing major..

Think better go slp so tml wont be traumatized again haizz...

No comments: