B4 i could digest finish my Lawry's this afternoon i woke up to hear my mum ask if I want to go for Ban Heng for buffet!! Haha..
It was a treat from my dad so heh heh.. A birthday celebration with my family. So we had the buffet lunch at Ban Heng lo. Eat until REALLY full! Den after that came home and finally opened my Sanden Brooks to use haha. Did the full package thing, and the face feels like very light like that! Think I shall keep using the stuff. Hope it works well.
And while I was busy with my face, Steffan was actually sleeping on my bed haha. He was suppose to be studying for his quiz tml but, he was so full den cannot think ha. So let him slp lo haha. Den he finally woke up after 1hr 30mins of slp heh heh..
Dinner was jus at home, eating leftovers from last night. But then ok la. Save money so dun mind heh.. Tonight have to slp early liao.. Else next week will b very tired cos its 5.5 work days.. Haizz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment