Of Nature

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Worked close to 12 hrs in office today. It started with the morning duty at 7am, den had lunch, after which I continued to work until 7pm.. Haizz.. trying to rush the deadline. And now I'm deadbeat.. Feeling so aching all over.

Jus spent the morning walking ard the place looking for weird things to happen or there any strange things I can note down. Very luckcy for me, nothing happened! Phew! Wont know how to handle it even if soemthing happened.

No more 530am for the next few weeks at least! Morning duty really sux sia. Dun noe wat is the purpose of it since u have all the guards ard already.

But the club has an interesting tentage. Its for the lunar 7th month dinner. I know they made offerings, I din expect them to have dinner and those auction even. Its being held tml, means at nite it will be very happening. So it wont be so quiet if I work late tml. Hoping I can meet the deadline.. Better still if I can end early. Den mebbe I can leave early the day before the deadline.. Haizz..

Since I'm gonna be working late, think I should better go sleep now. Heh.. shall blog more when I got more time!

No comments: