Hee, today's the 40th Birthday for Singapore. And I had a REALLY GREAT time!! I woke up at 1pm, and spent my afternoon watching CSI Season 4. After 2 episodes, I had to meet Steffan at TPY interchange. I thought I was gonna be late liao but ended up he was even later! Hahaha..
After we made our deposits into our bank acocunts, and headed down to Marina Square to take our place at Pariss International Buffet Restaurant. We went in at exactly 530pm so that we can choose our place near the window. But when we went in, the place they have given us was still a distance from the window. There were like 6 seats between us and the window. Its really weird cos they could have put us next to the window. Anyhow, Steffan went to appraoch the manager to ask if we are able to be shifted next to the window. But the manager was like saying we cant cos other pple already booked blah blah blah.. the usual excuses to try brush the complaint aside. So we jus decided to sit at where we were. Den when we went to take our food, we came to our table to find the manager shifting the tables nearer the window. So Steffan helped him, and we GOT OUT SEAT NEXT TO THE WINDOW!!! Hee... The place with SUPER great view! We saw the parachuters, and the fly past, and finally the fireworks!! I'm just glad my parents enjoy the food, and also the view of the fireworks. Hee...
And now we both back at our homes, ready for work and for sch tml.
Tml's my first day of morning duty. Means I have to reach office at 7am. And since the shuttle is only available at 645am, I will have to take the 615am bus frm the interchange.. And I would have to wake up at 530!! Haizz.. And since I havent finish my project, and have a deadline to rush, I cant leave at 330pm, even though I would like very much to leave early.. Haizz... I can go back early on another day since my boss nice enuf to let me bring the off to another day, but i dun think I can have any off all the way until September lo.. Programmer's life sux..
Here's a continuance to the story on Friday. After D went back, I smsed boss to ask if I should lock the door since I was leaving. And that was when I realised when D say he was going to sms boss, he din la. Or even if he did, he smsed to the phone that boss left in the office DUH! Anyway, so I called geek to and told him to call boss. Cos boss sounded quite angry liao. Den after that I left the office and went to meet Steffan lo. When I was having dinner with him, geek actually smsed me and told me that boss called him andhe was really angry. And to add on, he told boss that he told me he was going back later in the nite to try fix the hard disk problem. I was like WTH! How was I suppose to know u going back or not?! And how come I have to tell boss for u! but i din la. I jus said its ok, asked what boss said and stuff like that lo. He still got said by boss la. So I jus keep quiet.
Then on Monday I went back office, and geek din tell Chris about the MDS gonna crash lo. And when I asked if she is able to do her updates and things like that, he said no she cannot do. N he din tell her the reason y!!! It was until one of the aunties downstairs who asked her how come the news was outdated, then she went to take a look, and realised things she did before she went on leave did not display. So poor thing ok. Thurs she work until 12 den over the weekend nv show. ANd geek still din wan tell her wat was going on. Dun know wat the hell he up to lo. Den she also complained to the auntie downstairs, and the auntie told chris that geek said he told me that he was coming back later that nite. Den become my problem liao.
He think I his PA or I boss's secretary?! And when he said he was going to sms boss and he din, how would I know he was really gonna come back?! Later I say he coming back and later if he don't how?! How would I know if what he said to me was it jus a passing remark or did he really mean it.
But I still not as angry as Chris is with him. She's really so irritated with him taht she dun even wan look or talk to him. And on Monday geek came in happy and frenly as usual lo, when everyone else very irritated with him. Ha.. I still trying to get over it. I jus hope after that nobody will tell me anymore things liao. Cos they noe I wont pass the message on hahahaha! If that's really the case, I dun mind! Heehee...
Boss also long weekend, and din come on Monday. And since we din noe hs whereabouts, none of us wanted to answer his phone. But we managed to know he was on leave frm one of the aunties downstairs so ok la. We had an answer about his whereabouts, and were more daring to answer his calls. But fortunately, his phone din ring too much. Den me and chris were discussing about leaving the place and things like that lo. Since the place quite sucky and stuff... But we'll see.. I'll have to look for a job too, in case they decide not to confirm me.
Back to work for me tml. Think I better go slp liao..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment