Its another Saturday where I have to work. And to waste time, I decide to update my blog heehee. Tha past 2 days have been ok. On Thursday boss celebrated the birthady of three pple in the Department cos our birthdays fall in the month of August. That's alot lo. Like 3 out of 6! Ha.. But then they bought the cake from the club, and it sux! Firstly, it was a yam cake, something I dun really like, but i ate it cos pple treat one ma. Den one more thing was that the yam cake hardly had any yam taste, and it also had coconut in it. The cream had a bit of flaky flaky taste also. I think its due to the coconut.
But everyone din like the cake which I think is very sad haha..
Membership has finally moved up liao. And they are invading into our space!! But they got too many things. And now that they are upstairs, our office has become more or less like a showroom. When members come up to chit chat with the gals, they will walk in all the way into the back of the IT department lo.. Usually I and Chris jus look busy and keep our noses glued to the computer. Who got time to entertain these uncles rite.. But i think soon we will have more visitors and if GO is not ard, no one can save us liao. Den we will have to be polite and start being nice to pple.
Boss jus told me 80% chance that I will not need to finish my voting system by the deadline. But still got 20% leh.. Argh.. and I still have alot of things not done yet. I think I better start doing my serial number generation thing.. Cos that is one important part and I haven even startd on it yet.. :P
But I super got no mood to work on Saturday one lo. I should be lying in bed sleeping... :(
Geek's going for reservist next week, on the 15th and 16th August. Wonder what I shall do when he is gone sia. Not that I'm gonna miss him, but there will be alot of user issues which I will have to direct to. And with him gone, left the auntie only leh.. Den her phone line confirm jam one... Mebbe shall tell boss also heehee.. Lucky I have Voting System as an excuse still err... haha
Still havent taken the family potrait for my graduation yet.. ahhh!! Better take soon sia.. B4 I totally forget about it. But my parents not very agreeing on one issue.. My dad jus wants to save money and take one together with my aunt. But my mum wants to take another one jus the four of us kinda thing. I jus hope they dun end up in a super big bicker like what happened when my brother took his grad pics.
And now I'm thinking if I should jus spend the next 3 hrs typing out more things in my blog..
Actually got nothing much to say recently. But feeling real bad that I havent been putting in effort to catch up with my frens.. I'm mostly so consumed by work. And after that, I usually jus want to stay home and rest after that. And now that the deadline is nearing, I better show boss that I am putting in effort to meet the deadline. And the key word here is SHOW... Hahaha...
My weekends are nw spent, first half working sometimes, and other times, sleeping in, and with Steffan. But now also cutting down liao. Cos he havent been doing his work. Spending too much time with other things. SO have to get him into the study mood. He got alot of stuff to do this semester. So better make sure he get all his passes sia.
I jus keep myself busy at home with my CSi d/ls and books heh.. Found a book in the library. Shall go ard see if I can find anymore ard Singapore hee. The book is of cos not as gd as the show, since all the evidence are easier to picture when u see it with your eyes. But then with the book, you can decide when u want the case to end. That's the part I like. And I can actually imagine how each character will deliver their lines. Like I was telling Chris, after so many episodes, I jus dun go for the crimes anymore. Its the characters that are keeping my so addicted to the serial. Catching every season means you see the characters developing and becoming different. I think if any of them are taken out, the show would seem so incomplete. I just hope they jus keep filming it! I wonder if they will ever have a MOVIE version of CSI heh heh..
Jus updated my weeekly report, and jus nonsened for today ha. Not planning to do anything. Super not in the mood.. Maybe later, when I'm REALLY bored and need something to help me pass time.. Think I shall go play some jigsaw puzzle thingy liao.. Cant think of wat to write anymore. Another 3 more hours to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment