Of Nature

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Month of AUGUST!!

AUGUST liao!!! Heehee.. My favourite month of the year!

A very challenging month for me also...

Now realised I cant stay late in office anymore. Anytime after 6 will make me feel slpy. Then I cant wait to go home. Die liao. And my voting system is not really going TOO well.. Haizz..

But try my best liao. Now have to find some way to draw barcodes. I hope the pervious person left something behind. Think pple are getting to noe me liao. Or boss has done a gd job in "selling" me out la! Dun noe if its good or bad. But I must say I'm very lucky, cos even though the pple noe my name, all the maintenance and repair stuff done by Desmond only haha.

Oh, lunar 7th month coming liao. Means no more late nights, or rather lesser late nights alone for me. Not sure if everyone knows about me, but this type of thing I rather be safe den sorry. In fact, I rather believe in it. That's how chee-na I am ha. But thing is I will have to work late to rush my voting system. now trying to do as much as I can liao... Very long din go temple pray also liao.. Oh no.. Just sometimes saying thanks to gods I believe in. Should be going to the temple soon.

Been blog reading. feel rather guilty I havent been catching up with pple in real life, but through blogs. And I seem to have missed out on some of my frens' life. And I feel bad if I bring it up. Cos den they will have to re-live the 'bad' moments.

Getting used to working life now. Found that life at the club is still not too bad. I'm quite ok with my programming stuff. And its not so boring if you're involved in the activties. And this month there are ALOT of activities.. which aint that good for me cos I end up having no time to do my main responsibilities.

Realised the sad fact about being a programmer, whether hard-core or light. There will forever be deadlines. And when the deadline nears, confirm have to stay late and try to rush through. Den again, all these only happens if the scheduling not done properly, or your boss cant make up his mind (like mine).

More days of working. And Steffan gotta like wake up early for the next 3 days. Poor thing leh.. And he wakes up even earlier den me. Sunday will be his trial run at Sentosa hee.. Shall go there to help him look after his bag, and after that mebbe can tan there and play frisbee heee... Looking forward to some sun, sand and sea! :)

No comments: