Hee.. now sitting in office, waiting for time to pass so that later I can go down to Orchard to meet Steffan heh. He cancelled his tuition cos he too sian ha. So oh well, shall laeve early, since I found a way to solve my barcode problem heh.. Den again, been wanting to test it but still cannot leh.. Cos the printer not working.
Had my grooming course yesterday. It was quite fun la I should say hee. Teach u abt skin care and also make up lo hee.. But i still din use in the end haha. But I did buy something la. Time to salvage my skin lo. I noe its in really bad condition liao. Wanted to buy some serum for my mum for her black spots but I scared she angry. Also, I dun really noe if I have enough extra money to pay for it so yeah lo.
Will be getting the package next week hee looking forward to it hee. I was weighing the pros and cons of buying the package and doing it at home, or buying a spa package. I guess the home one is better cos can last longer also. N I dun have to worry about being asked to buy more things, or being bugged to sign more packages.
So for the later half of yesterday, I had make up on my face. Its very bland so not so obvious but my colleagues still cant get used to it. Even my boss cant stop laughing when he tok to me. Not that I look very funny la. But all of them are super not used to it ha. Even D and Angie also think I look better natural haha. I guess the make up make me lose my spunkiness(liveliness kinda thing, think that's wat its called).
But I guess yesterday was jus a fun thing. But after the session, have to come back do work lo.. so haizz..
Today Chris on leave until next monday, and so boss decided to bring us out. Its so obvious la... Haizz.. den he din even ask about Angie just told me we going out for lunch. But at least when I asked Angie she also din wanna go out lo. So she had lunch with Angela. Looks like Chris is going to hear of our lunch outing without her.. Poor gal. De mood is always different when she is ard. Boss NV steps into my area when she is working. I always have to go to his table if I need anything. But today got drastic thing happen!
The MDS aka the plasma tv server crashed la. Or should I say ALMOST crash. Now they are trying to salvage the thing and its taking VERY long. Cos they tml have an impt thing which needs the plasma. D went back liao. i wonder if boss will stay until its solved.
Gotta make my eVoting work like really soon. Cos on the 3rd week I'm gonna lose 2 days, and its not really working very well yet... Stress liao.. :( Hope I can test n finish the barcode thing, which is the main thing... another 15 mins den my bus gonna leave liao. Ok time to wash cup den can go back liao! Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment