THis week went past like a breeze sia.. Means I'm getting closer to my deadline for the voting system. (Oh no!) Anyway, this weeks' been rather ok I should say. Other then the fact that Janice is leaving. She's this lady from another dept. Worked there less den 1 yr and leaving liao. She even found another job already.
Fri was her last day, and we had a farewell lunch.
Saturday was a pretty cool day. It was the 6th SICC Charity Swimming Carnival thingy n I was on duty in the morning lo. Jus walked around and see if the games stall pple needed my help. The rain did help me slack heh heh.. The rain in de morning allowed me to slack in the pool recep office since the games were mostly outdoors and the thunderstorm was SO big that everybody stayed indoors. So the games were like isolated for about 1hr. And the thingy started late. But i also did more den my share lo. Had to go ard put posters, den was called to help anyone who needed help since I din have much to do.
But I had to walk to the main road frm the club cos I missed the bus and it was getting late liao. Wanted to get out of the place and meet Steffan asap. So I chose to walk. The walk's rather ok cos the weather was rather cooling. But now my legs are aching like hell cos I din get to sit the whole day for close to 5hrs. And I jus kept walking around cos I din want to look like i got nothing to do or slacking. THink I did pretty well heh..
Tml's back's to work. THink I understanding how the Visual Studio works liao hope I can make more progress this week. Thurs is the grooming thingy lo. N boss gotta put me in the session with all the HODs! Haizz... Its gonna be real boring..
Dun noe wat will happen at work tml sia.. ANd wonder when I can get my pay muahaha.
Keeping track of my finances now that I getting my pay. Realised have to pay off alot of things.. Haizz
Looking forward to National Day. Cos my family will be going to Pariss International Buffet at Marina Square! Heh.. Booked a table already, by the window so that we can see the planes and the fireworks from our seats heehee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment