Of Nature

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Wow, tml's my commencement ceremony liao... Ha so cool!

Got tickets for all my family members other then Steffan.. Feel so bad.. So he have to end up waiting outside. And he is willing to wait for me lo. He's even gonna come to my house early, help me carry all my things and wait for me outside lo..

I feel super guilty.. :(

Actually I included him in one of the extra cards one.. den din expect my brother to want to go too.. So end up he have to wait outside.. :( And we will be going to sch earlier so that I will be in time for the makeover thingy, and he just helped me pack my things for tml.

He's gonna help me wear my gown and take care of all my things, and help me run ard lo.. So sweet of him... And so silly of me to get so little cards! ARGH!! :( Stupid me!

Well, getting late already. Shall go slp first ba.. Hope the ceremony wont be too long so that Steffan wont have to wait so long...

No comments: