Was diagnosed with stomach flu when I went to see the doctor today. The nauseous feeling I have been having since I had that staff lunch was jus one of the symptoms.
Went for the interview, n I know I so TOTALLY screwed it. Either I wasn't in the right mindset, or I jus totally am so ignorant. They made me wait to an hour. then when I went in. I din noe wat they were asking me, and I jus anyhow answered la. So confirm wont get liao. Also not bad la. Den I wont have a headache. After I left the interview room, I din even remember wat qns they asked me and what answers I gave them. I just know I blew it la.
So I have to go back to SICC la. Haha.. its not that bad a place also la actually. Just not so happy that I din do well for an interview.
Went to watch Fantastic 4. Its really not bad sia! Hee one of the nice comic-turn-movie. Next on the list will be Sin City I hope.
Got a call when I was in the cinema la! Wah piang they really very bad leh! I on MC den they still call me to do work! Please lo. Can have some heart or not... Whenever other pple on leave nobody calls them also one lo. Decided not to answer the calls after the show started. I only MC one day den cannot do without me liao meh. I'm sure Chris noes how to do it one lo. They really VERY cannot make it la. *IRRITATED*
So I now have a long weekend.. hee.. Sunday will be graduation liao. Ha.. Dun really know wat its about. Hope I can see my frens and take photos! Hee...
Feel slpy.. Yawnz.. Tonight shall slp early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment