10th of July 2005, the day of my commencement ceremony. The day when I finally graduate and get my degree.
N it was REALLY VERY memorable for a simple reason, I was interviewed!!! Hee... I was interviewed for the pre-commencement thingy. Where they showed the thing on the bog tv screen before the commencement started. Steffan and I was just walking around the place when this person approached us to ask if I would like to be interviewed. I thought of rejecting at first, but after some thought, I decided to go for it. Its once in a lifetime opportunity you know. And they only interview like 5 pple. ANd I get to thank my parents on the big screen! So y not?! Hee... And its great that my family were already seated when I was being interviewed. Funny thing being, I cant really remember what I said haha. And even weirder, the presenter who preped me for the interview did not ask me the qns she asked me earlier. So I had to make up answers on the spot! But it was fun! I jus wished I could have watched the interview ha. Lucky my brother took a picture of the big screen with me on it! Ha just so happy! And I have made my graduation UNFORGETTABLE!
After the ceremony, came out and took pictures ha had a really happy day! I guess the main part of the happiness is that I am finally graduating and looking really forward to the next part of my life. Haha.. Now waiting for Steffan's turn! And it will be my turn to pamper him and help him run ard hee.
He actually bought me the graduation bear and laminated my cert! Hee and not to forget him running ard and helping me carry my things. A BIG THANK YOU TO MY DEAR DEAR!!
Now that all the hype has died down, I'm still feeling happy heee... *GRINZ* Now the next step would be to take the family photo at the studio!
Feeling a bit contented and happy that my life is really on track.
Now have to plan to meet up with amy and gang to take photos in our convo gowns! Haha.. It's gonna be SO much fun ha! And that can be a meet up for us too! So we can like gather and find out how each other is doing. :)
Tml's back to work liao.. Shall not have work ruin my happy mood. Hee..
M's not going back to SICC anymore liao! Oh well, as expected la. Dump the shit on other pple la. Shall not be bothered with such pple! Hmphf!
Thinking of taking up some make up courses. For personal make up that is. Will really help to know make up in case an occassion arises. Shall wait for my next pay day to decide heh.
Now waiting for Steffan to bath and call me from camp so I can go slp and get ready for tml. Heh.. Hope not too much OT this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment