Of Nature

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I feel exploited!!

Have been home late for the past few days. Actually is since I signed the contract on the 4th of July.

That day itself, I left the office at 6. It was still ok until I left the office yesterday at 9!! Well, partly was becos I wanted to wait for my dad to pick me up so I stayed until he came lo.

And today, I left at 7. And only got home at 8 cos I waited like 20 mins for 163 sia! That's how I ended up home so late lo. Den feeling really tired and sian.. Feel sick actually..

In the office was freezing under my jacket even though I zipped it up and everything. The headache din help either. Long hours of staring at the computer. To make things worse, staying late the past few days have also taken its toil on me la. Boss is like making me stay late almost everyday lo! Furthermore, the nasi lemak for this afternoon staff lunch made my stomach feel funny. Everyone in the office had weird reactions to it...

Down with something now. Feeling unwell, tml going to see doctor take MC liao.. There goes my one day pay sia.

Argh so sick of everything! And I'm putting in SO much over time I dun noe how long I can hang on.. Hope things get better..

No comments: