Of Nature

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Too much good luck may not be that good...

Jus received a call from MOE asking for me to go for an interview this Friday for the internet and intranet executive post. Haizz... And I jus submitted my specimen signature thingy and the transport reimbursement thing la. Damn!

Now got another decision to make liao lo. Decided to go have a go at the interview n see how things goes. But I just hate the feeling of having to decide again if I really do get it.

My colleagues are telling me not to think too much since this is only the first interview, and there would at least be another one coming up. Their encouragement to ask me to keep trying is tempting. And now i still in honeymoon mood la. So the boss has been nice and stuff. I shall go see the place, and see the person in charge of the department and see how things goes from there.. Dun need to think too much first ba. I may not like the environment there. Should take the chance to have more interviews and gain some interview experience heh..

Havent blogged for some time cos I jus cant bear to torture my eyes by fixing them on the laptop when i am home. I'm facing my computer lik every day at work, so when I'm home, I would like to just relax and watch mindless tv.

Feeling kinda excited and surprised that I would be asked for interview. Better still, the lady told me that they did not short list alot of pple for interview which means I stand quite a good chance ha.. Oh well, tried calling her back to confirm the timing but no one's picking up. Must remember call later ha.. Excited...

Finally stepping out of my comfort zone and looking for something on my own ha.. Wah so excited heehee... Not say confirm will get the job la. But still something to look forward to. Some new excitment in life. Just that boss ery poor thing ha. He have to go back to interviewing pple liao ha something he hates the most! Unless I dun get the MOE job though.. Which is highly possible since I cant really remember wat was the requirements they needed haha. And I remembered I couldn't fulfil all the requirements oh well..

Must note down the interview time heh heh..

Now bosster not in. Better still, I have his calender haha. So I noe when to book him for some course learning thingy haizz... ha now no mood to work liao haha.. Wah saying until as if I would get the job. Ok, back to work for me. Still have to do my job as usual in case I dun get the MOE one. Ha.. I having a gut feeling that I may not get it some how...

No comments: