Of Nature

Friday, July 01, 2005

After Vatican

Went for the Vatican exhibition finally. Heh.. almost went to the wrong one. Lucky asked properly before walking too far off. Heh..

Must say the exhibition is very interesting. Den again, its a bit confusing in a way. But saw alot of things that were mentioned during the World Religions module. So cool sia! Been some time since I went to such a cultural exhibition. ANd better still, there was actually a guided tour! Well, we missed the tour, but Steffan and I managed to catch the last bit. She was at the Christianity side. And I must say she was very captivating.

Had to leave early cos Steffan gotta go back camp. And the journey from TPY to his camp is almost 2 hrs. Cos alot of waiting time and his camp very ulu also.. Haizz..

Now he also have to work on Saturdays. Not all Saturdays, but at least is alternate Saturdays. Now our time to meet has been greatly reduced... And now its even worse. Not to forget his tuition and gym and watnots. Haizz... THen when he is out from camp he's usually like very tired... Dun noe wat to do. Look like its time I have to be independent again and start to find things to do on my own. Like go shopping on my own.. It can also be quite fun to shop by yourself. Cos u can take ur time and no need to rush. Den again, I havent got my pay so no money yet.. sad.. Cant wait for the money to come in sia.

Feel sian.. Mebbe cos I feel tired and slpy and broke haha.

Work''s been ok. I still not that overloaded yet cos boss have been busy with other things, so he nv bother me haha. Den again, there have been progress la. Jus that I getting a bit sick of been doing the same thing. And also cos i have another thing waiting for me, which I wanna get that one settled! Its a super killer lo. Cos the previous person who did it made quite a mess of it. And I gotta make alot of changes to it. I think I mentioned it before. Its the eVoting thing lo. Mebbe I should revamp the whole thing and re-do it. Oh well, shall have to see wat is my timeline for this thing.. Really in a deep pile of shit sia!

Tired... Zzzzz

No comments: