Of Nature

Monday, July 25, 2005

Time to plan for retirement

Today kena another arrow by boss la. Now the eVoting system is like due in abt 3 weeks' time when I almost totally din touch it la! And my keyboard still not up yet.. Haizz.. I seriously think its a small problem only, but I havent been able to think of anything to help me.. Darn! Been the only thing I havent been able to do.

Met D today after work. And he shared with me a few investment thingy, which is quite interesting lo. And very tempting too I should say. And its something I really considering since now i still young, should take a 'gamble' with my money and earn more in future.. N i think i can trust D enough lo. He have a lot of clientale to prove his track record liao.. Herm.. Jus that now I dun have such a big lump sum.. Mebbe I shall save up these few months and make my own decisions hee.. Thinking of asking Steffan to invest too heehee.. so both of us can have money rolling in few years down the road.

Now that I gonna get some real pay soon, I think i better start planning for my retirement haha.

No comments: