Today was really a special day. Cant really say how special it is, but things were really nice today.
Spent the morning at home slping until noon time! Hee.. Until I naturally woke up, which is very rare! And I finally can slp until noon. Had lunch, and spent the early afternoon at Steffan's place doing our stuff heehee... Was really a sweet afternoon. After that, we went to toa payoh Clubfit gym for our workout. Frist time I went gym with Steffan heee.. And on a Sunday some more. The indoor sports hall was filled with pple doing the teakwando grading or something like that.. Jus that there are alot of pple. But the gym was rather deserted. N i got my personal trainer! Haha.. Felt alot better after the workout hee.. Will most probably make it our weekly workout hee.. Now my tights feeing a bit sore. I wonder how it will be tml. After the workout, I had great difficulty walking down stairs sia. Now its alot better liao. My arms also aching liao. Hope I dun have to limp to work tml ha..
After going to gym, Steffan went to QBHouse to cut his hair. First day back to sch tml. Then we went down to the photo studio to ask the pricing for the family portraits. The price rather reasonable I should say. N seeing the ah pek's skill, like quite worth it.. Some more its near our place. Shall wait for my parents to decide ba. Cos not really sure who's paying for it yet hahah...
Den we went to rent a DVD from the Play! machine at toa payoh central. Heard frm my colleagues that Hide and Seek was a really good suspense thriller so went to rent it, even though it costs $4.50. There is a lower rate for some shows which costs $3.95 but, decided to stick to the movie, and both of us became rather freaked after watching the show. I really love the twist at the end of the show!! N the picture at the end of the show really set pple thinking. I could even see Steffan's hairs stand at the end of the show. Haha.. It was really worth the money sia! The show's really good!
It was dinner with my parents tonight hee went to bedok for the famous bak chor mee. ANd waited like really long cos only one stall was opened only. Hee.. Really happy. Had a great dinner too hee..
But sian that tml gotta go back to work.. Haizz.. Really miss my weekends. Next sat still got duty for some swimming carnival thing. Which means that my Saturday next week will be spent walking ard. Dun even noe wat i really suppose to do haha.
Suggested to bring my parents to Pariss International Buffet for celebration of my graduation and also cos there got something special! Heehee.. Looking forward to it. Hope my special works! Hee...
Aiya late liao. Tml gotta work.. Haizz.. havent slove my problem yet.. darn.. hope can find solution else will have to work late some more liao..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment