Now sittig in office in pitch darkness haha. Cos For dun noe wat reasons, there's no light in the whole floor in our building. Went to on all the monitors to light up the room more, so can see better, and hopefully when my colleagues come they will be guided by the light to the door.. Haizz.. 2nd time this has happened. Now waiting for my colleagues to come in ha. Sure gonna frighten somebody real soon haha.
Got my whole Alex To album into my mini liao! Hee.. and got the rob thomson Lonely no more too..
Been given new responsibilities when I just stepped into office lo. Other then the kiosk, I've gotta b the co-ordinator for some new system they are going to implement across the board. Other then the fact I have to work with MC, which is fine by me, but i also have to work with the vendors, and the representatives from the other departments. Meaning, I have to sit in their meetings and take notes lo. Which means I cant do my things and have to pay attention to tghe pple talking la. And to make thigns worse, I just had my whole day of meeting yesterday! So the things I planned to do were SO totally postponed. AND!!!! GO HAS to add in more thnigs to the kiosk and make changes to it. Making the thing NEVER finished la!!! IDIOT!! I dun mind making the changes, but i getting a bit sick of it liao leh. FAcing the codes same codes everytime lo... Haizz...
Now lights' back heh.. shall do my stuff now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment