Of Nature

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Just got the very interesting personality test from Amy's blog.

TOday stayed back in office a bit later cos I missed the 530 bus. ANd I ended up in waiting like 15 mins for the bus, and its was really crowded. WHen I boarded, I stood next to where the driver was. THis means I shouldn't knock off at 6 liao. Muahaha..

Tml got program liao. So will leave at 530 heh heh. B4 they let me sign anything, I shall continue to leave at 530 haha.

Got the colleague who's marked in the office together with Angelina the other IA student. C's getting the bomb shell frm G... He jus keeps pushing her to do stuff. Even Angelina could tell he just plainly do not like her... THe way she behaves when G is ard is also very different. I wonder how long more can she take it... Now that she is directly under his supervision, I think her life is jus going to get worse. And the best part, I know the reason! Muahaha.. Some one told me la. So I know the cause of all this hatred. Just that both of them dun noe I know about their problem. And I'm gonna keep it that way.

I wan watch FANTASTIC FOUR!!! I like this type of movies heh.. Shall make a date with Steffan to go watch it! It opens on 7th July.. Not sure if will have time to watch or not. Watching it on weekends is very expensive.. But if the review is good, mebbe can consider heh..

Waiting for my confirmation to convert to perm heh.. Tml got meeting. I think its time i start wadding in the shit with all the others..

No comments: