Of Nature

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tml's the deadline

Just came back from dinner. Went to this new place that is said to be selling Hong Kong delicacies. Those legal ones of course.

Missed the first half of CSI darn.. sad.. Wow, even the detectives are looking better haha.. I MUST get my hands on those 4th season discs once they are out sia! Greg seems to be looking better too!! haha.. The cars those CSI drive are very nice too..

Anyway have the kisok deadline set to be end of the month, and boss was telling me about the possible further enhancement I can do to the kiosk IF I stay there. And tml I gotta give the answer liao. When he was telling me about the enhancement, its seems like really alot of fun. And if I can actually deliver it, it would be very rewarding lo. Then again, I won't only have to do those enhancement, but other things as well.. haizz.. but such things cannot let pple decide for me too... Haiya..

TIme to get some new shoes. Have been wearing my heels until my legs are very tired. Mebbe I should get some flats before i even hurt the rest of my body. Tired.. Yawnz.. Waiting for weekends to come, so I can meet Steffan again....

No comments: