Of Nature

Sunday, June 19, 2005

haizz.. Carelessness's gonna kill me!

Came home fron Sentosa yesterday to find that the keychain holding my house keys and keys to the office are missing!! DAMN! ANd I have NO idea where I might have dropped it, or if I even dropped it in the first place. Haizz..

My last memory of it was when I used it to open my office door lo. Den I dun noe if I put it in my bag, or did I jus leave it on the table. I remember telling myself that I should put it in my bag so that I won't forget later. But I'm not sure if I told myself that yesterday, or on Friday. Haizz.. Short memory sia! For one thing I dun quite remember opening the portion of the bag where I usually keep my keys. So, the possibility of it dropping out has been reduced a little... I hope..

So my next hope is that my keys are now sitting on top of my table in office.. If its not there, I'll be SOOO dead! Haizz.. How come will like that sia.

Had a rather great Father's Day morning haha. Woke up early and went out. Had a great time! heh heh..

Last nite went for dinner with my parents, my bro and Steffan for an early father's day celebration. Had my fill sia! We ordered like 9 dishes! It was very small dishes la. About 6 pieces per plate, but we really very full lo! So my brother, me and Steffan shared and gave my dad a treat lo. So not too bad la heh..

Steffan's going back to Hendon tml liao. Means he will be there like 24/5, 24hrs for 5 days. Means no meeting him till the weekends! Lucky I'm working so it wouldn't be so bad. And its only for one month. Shall have to lrean to bear with it lo.

Thinking shall do OT during the weekdays, so that I can take some time off heehee.. And, IF I take the offer, I will also have sometime to take a rest lo. Hope I can end my IA early somehow... Having the kiosk thingy due on Monday. Its not done yet lo! Cos the person doing the desgin hasn't finish with all the desgins lo!! Stressed, but dun mind doing OT now lo. Since nothing much to do also. And also can take the time off later so not too bad.

Argh the bugging worrying feeling is getting to me. Been thinking what will happen if I walk into office tml to find that my keys are not on the table!!! Den how??!!! Argh!!! *Panic panic* Shall do other things to distract myself.. Praying hard my keys are in the office!! :(

No comments: