Just ended a department meeting with my boss and he told us some SERIOUS news sia. Basically the meeting was to keep us updated as to what went on in the club and stuff like that. Sadly, the gal who got marked is back in our department. I feel so sad for her. Then she will have to suffer in the hands of the boss. then again, that may make her a more efficient worker too.
Anyhow, seems like there is going to be changes to the policies and rules in the club. And THIS was the news that helped me make up my mind. It seems like the GM wants to have new changes. So, he decided to change the attire of the staff!!!
Here are the new guidelines:
1. Attire will HAVE to be Shenton Way standard for ladies especially. (like everybody in Shenton Way dress the same like that)
2. Shoes have to cover the toes and either the heels, or just a strap will do. (I thought it was Shenton Way style?? Dun pple at Shenton Way also wear open toes heels?)
The ultimate was as follows:
3. Ladies with hair that are longer den shoulder length WILL HAVE TO BUN UP their hair!!! No pony tails or braids etc.
This is the worst lo!! Now the only things they are not restricting you is what bag u have to carry, whether u want to put on make up or not, the colours you have to wear. This is even worse den going to school la!!
And another thing, boss told us that managers HAVE to wear Hawaiian shirts!! Which I think its really ridiculous lo. Shouldn't it be the staff wearing Hawaiian shirt and Manager wearing office wear?! Make the Managers look like clown lo! And who will ever believe that someone who wears Hawaiian shirts to work is a Manager?! I only remember seeing some waiters at some bars who wore Hawaiian shirts la. Den like that how to wear tie sia.. Dun noe which idiots' BRIGHT idea was that. Totally doesn't have any form of effect in terms of boosting employee morale lo.
With that little push, I finally made up my mind and came to a conclusion lo. Have to go temple pray to thank the Gods for letting me know early, so I dun fall into the trap. Can you imagine what I would have to go through if I did not noe earlier?! If the news was out like in july I would be SO dead man! And would have regretted GREATLY! Wonder if anyone will quit due to the new implementation.. Maybe its a new way to make pple leave the company.
Well, now that's out of the way, I can continue slack liao hahaha.. And I no need to keep doing OT in hope of ending my IA early haha...
But have to look for job. Oh well, I shall leave that to agencies lo since they seem really good at doing it. My fren's to quite a few interviews within a short period of time. And I could use the time to take a break as well. Ha feel relieved.. Dad will be happier, and I can spend time with my frens heehee.. Mebbe I shall be a full time tutor.. hmm... Oh well, that's for me to ponder on later heehee..
Steffan's laptop is ready for collection today! And he's coming out from camp to collect it heh this means I may b able to meet him for dinner heehee... Today's not bad a day after all.. hee.. was feeling sian all morning cos I was having a tough time deciding to stay or not. Now, everything's clear now! :D the day seems brighter too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment