Of Nature

Saturday, June 04, 2005

JUNE!

May's over, and its the beginning of June. It's also the time where I submit my punch card, and take my miserable pay of S$600 bucks, excluding the food I eat at the club.

Well, work has still been rather slack. I actually got a few stuff to do, but have been quite sick of the same things lo. So taking a short break. I've been assigned new things too. Actually its A new thing la. But I'm not sure wat I have to do lo.. I guess I wait till the design pple pass me the thing den I see how I go abt it. Have only one week to do it after the pple send me the designs. Stress sia..

Anyone has any idea how I can make a flash into something that can work like a screensaver? The thing I have now is a kiosk, those touch screen kinda thing. So, if no one touches the screen for a period of time, the flash file I have should appear, until someone decides to use the machine. I just gotta find some code to do it, or change the flash into a screen saver file.. Have been searching online, but I just found products that can do the conversion. No codes.. Sigh.. Need help here. If anyone knows the solution, do leave a comment here please. Help appreciated!

Well, other then that, I think things are still well. Went out with amy and gang earlier on, it was fun! Been some time, and looking forward to having such meetings in future heh..

Spent the earlier part of the day job hunting, reading the papers, online and stuff. Nothing much sadly.. Seems like have to go to recruit agencies for IT jobs. The newspaper's really slow, and seems like the agencies have the bigger MNCs asking them to help them recruit. Oh well.. Jus submit and see how lo.

Feeling very tired everytime. Going to work seems boring.. sigh.. N I'm broke so cant buy things during this GSS, even though I saw some stuff I like.. So have to KIV all those stuff, wait for my pay, clear my debts before I can think of buying anything.. Hope my pay comes soon.

Yawnzz.. feeling tired easily too.. My life a bit too routined liao.. Its ok. After my intern, shall rest a while.. If I can heh..

No comments: