Of Nature

Friday, June 10, 2005

Haha its Friday again! And now the time is 8.37am. Manager's on annual leave! Started from Thursday, and he will be back on Monday, which is the day Chris and I have to show him something decent for the new kiosk.

Haven't been blogging for some time, and alot of things have happened during this short period. Got my pics taken for my job applications. Found a few jobs I like, but due to the time constriants, have not sent out my resume. Now that I have the photo, I can send them out now! Then again, I have to worry about the interview time and stuff. Decided I may end up going to the agencies instead since it is more convenient, and seems like all the MNCs approach them to look for staff.

My resume's more or less done, now I just have to decide what to do in the near future. My internship's ending soon, and boss actually offered me another 2 months temp to work for him. I think the price is going at $1600 if I'm not wrong. That's about all I've heard. Havent asked him about other things like benefits, and if I can be excused if I have job interviews and stuff.

Price is low, but I dun really mind, since this place is rather near, and I think he wants to involve me into a project! Which is quite cool lo! Den I will have something really good to say in my resume next time. And this may mean I will have a better testimonial from him heh heh. And, if he really starts his temp position, I can work with my frens until August and stuff.. But the pay really very low leh.. Some more its 5.5 days week.. Haizz.. Choices choices.

Now I have like 2 big projects at hand. I think for an intern the project is quite big. Cos now he only has me, the only programmer in the house. And I think the Gm wants to revamp the kiosk layout. So, I bascially have to transfer ALL the codes from the original layout, to the new layout. I guess its jus time consuming, and not difficult. The difficult part is to find an on-screen keyboard, those touch-screen type, to put on some of the pages...

So, if you are a very good programmer, and are reading this, I really need some help here. If possible, can I have some sample codes for those on-screen keyboards? Javascript will be best. VB is fine too... Really need it urgent! The OSK in Windows is ok, but I'm not able to resize it. Those propriety products are not that good either. I need to embed the keyboard into some pages only. So would really appreciate if someone can help here... Jus leave a comment or email me.

Well, other then the kiosk, I;m still stuck with my evoting programming lo. So yeah.. Sigh.. Ok, no more slacking for me! time to get back to work now... Miss my frens, and miss going out to have fun.. Now everything's work work work. Not going to help that for thiss week and next, I gotta work the Saturdays. And furthermore, Steffan's going back camp on the 20th June, which means less time spent together.. Can only meet on weekends.. If we even can meet.. Shall have to find something to occupy myself during the weekdays.

I'm reading a CSI storybook!! I know its not as good as watching the show on tv, but I'm enjoying the book still, imagining the various characters and how they do their work. Its SO cool! Seems like there is quite a collection of the CSI books. When I've got the time, I shall go look for them and mebbe have my own collection!

Ok, work time. Havent done anything for the past 30mins haha.. Time to figure out the on-screen keyboard.. Sigh..

No comments: