Another week's over! Another week to the end of my intern. Now here's another problem. I've got till next Wed to decide if I wanna stay there for another 6 months..
Well, boss offered me a rotating 6 months contract, to work for him lo... Now have to think wat to do. And I got until Wed only.
Havent been aggressively looking for a job though, and it seems at SICC, I can learn quite a few new things. I even got the price that I quoted man! Which I thought was very surprising haha.
Anyhow, alot of pple have been telling me to take the job while I look for soemthing else... Which is very tempting lo. But den the environment there is not very friendly.. But if I wont be there for long.. Heh heh.. My colleague says I may be entitled to bonus at the end of the year heh heh.. Provided I stay so long. But if I really can get I dun mind heh.. The position will be rather challenging. And to quote Amy and Lingying, I'll be able to work with anybody after I have worked with my boss!
I jus hope something better comes along the way.. If not before wed, den hopefully some time in Sept or Oct. So it wont be so bad of me to leave even before I start work as a full-time staff. Shall consider more. Shall ask my brother's opinion since he is also in this industry and I'm sure he has a better idea on the opportunities out there.
I still have till Wednesday anyway.
Life's been so routine. Its work, home work home... Haizz.. Then again, isn't that the working life? Time for dinner now. Heh got macoroni and cheese from NTUC. The shape of the macoroni is in the shape of the Rugrats characters very cute, but its like so scary.. Eating those babies. But I now hungry la haha..
Ok cooking time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment