Haven't had the time to blog. Have been feeling tired and been doing alot of stuff these few days.
Jus had a small verbal argument with the GM yesterday, and got my boss called into his office haha.
It was a VERY STUPID thing lo. I can't believe the GM is SO free that he got time to do this type of thing. Anyway, here's the scenario.
Got a call to the IT dept from the GM. Since I was the only one in the office, so I answered lo. Said my usual greeting. And he asked for the boss. I said boss's not ard, den he started to raise his voice, saying he din understand my answer. So I repeated myself that boss was not in the office, at the moment. And the next thing, I know he was really raising his voice, saying he dun understand my answer. Further saying isn't it office time den how can boss not be ard. And demanding to know where boss was. I was getting irritated lo. I mean he's just trying to be very difficult and trying to act chim that he does not understand what not around means la. And he jus kept asking me to try giving him another answer.
So finally, I managed to give him the answer he want la. Which is, Boss just stepped out of the office. When he finally shut up, and I could ask him if he would like to leave a msg. And that's when he said he wanted boss in his office immediately.
Wah lau! But den again, my tone wasn't very nice when he started to raise his voice lo. I mean its jus human reflex ma. When pple start to raise their voice, u tend to raise yours too. Den ok la. Boss kena scolded. Wah lau! So this is wat GM does. Raise ur voice at your staff when they dun use the rite words. This is the type of boss I wont trust my career with. Its so obvious he will leave u in the lurch if something were to happen. And this is a small thing only lo. If you wan professional phone etiquette, hire a receptionist for each department la! And some more I'm an intern lo.
Boss said cos GM was in a bad mood originally so when I gave the wrong answer made him even more annoyed. I was like HUH? Everyone else also was like huh u mean cannot use not ard ah.
Den, Angelina, the intern told me another experience of her with the members. I mean if member I can understand lo since they are like the MAIN source of income for the club but u only GM leh. And ur reputation is not that good also lo..
Well, that's a point for me NOT to extend my working time there. One and a half months left now. feeling rather reliefed now. Half way thru my intern liao! Happy heehee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment