I think I've used the same title some time last year when I was VERY sick like for 2 weeks.. Well, as it suggests, almost well again now. Just that the cough is there on and off.... the rest of the things are fine..
Just got a call from my ex-colleague from SIM where I was temp-ing for one month. And guess what, she has an ulter motive one!!! Its MLM la... Argh... She asked me out for coffee.. At first I thought coffee only so I say ok lo. Den plan plan plan liao den she tell me got some business to reccommend to me.. Darn! And some fren of hers gonna come along.. since she has been in the business longer and blah blah blah.. I've heard that one before liao leh.. So I was like trapped la! idiot leh...
have been thikning if I should go. Havent heard a FULL talk about it. I mean I'm not going to join or anything la. But jus wondering wat so amazing about it ya-know. ANyway, shall see if I'm free. If something else crops up, then I'll come up with some stupid excuse and not go. Actually I anytime also can think of excuses not to go for it one la.
This week's rather like my rest week... Cos I still have one more open book paper, and then its time for my intern work to start.. Aint really regretting taking it up cos I have something important to do you see, and also, and by the time my intern finish, I will have something to write in my resume about. That should make job hunting easier. And I will have more cash in my pocket also.
I'm now this CSI streak!! YIPPEEE!!! Watching CSI season 2, thanks to Amy hee... Feel so happy! There's always a nice show for me on my laptop if there is nothing on TV. So cool!
Wow, think I dun have much time for fun after my exams.. Gotta meet up my frens, wanted to KTV, mahjong, workout, sentosa trip, stuff like that... Herm... oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to find time for those things if I really want to do it!
back to my CSI now hee..... =) I just hope it NEVER ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment