Just got back from sch from my 51 paper. Its a rather weird paper, which I did alot of copying, since it was open book lo...
Anyway, suppose to be preparing for tml's world religious paper.. but feeling really tired. Wonder if the med is taking effect now...
I think I've totally lost my voice! Either that or I so heaty that my ears become too blocked to even hear myself. My throat's hurting still, which is not good la.. darn. The nose's better though. And there's no more temperature! Finally sia!
Shall keep really quiet these few days, and keep drowning in water... Awoke in the wee hours of the morning cos my throat was hurting so bad. Took a strepsil and went back to sleep again. Tml's another morning paper.
My dad's been really nice to chauffer me to sch and back. It's either he knows that these will be the last few times he's sending me to sch, and back home, or my illness is making me look really sick...
Ok, its back to the books for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment