heh have a new addition to my family! And its a new wireless mouse! Haha.. Like finally upgraded something for my laptop. The old one really gave way liao it has its mind one its own. Will double-click when u press once, and the navigation sux. Not to mention the wires that keep getting in the way. No more wires now!! Heh hehe... Its an alternative present from Steffan. It was suppose to be a crumpler bag but then I din have a use for a new bag, so I asked for a mouse instead. More useful.
He had free day today.. but I think I somehow spoiled it by being sick... Argh.. In the end din get to buy his shoes lo... So sad. And he wanted to watch movie also end up nv go.... Feel so guilty... he had to stay home with me cos I not feeling well... Now I'm better already... But the episode this afternoon kinda freaked me out. Gonna be a healthy kid, and heed my trainers advice. Heehee... my unofficial trainer at least, and he doesn't know it yet ha. He would after reading my blog haha.
Well, have been slacking since my paper on Fri. I just cant help it ok? when you have so much holidays and stuff you know.... But the paper will be on thurs, so will have to start reading the notes tml. Will have to watch the webcast I have been procrastinating too..
Having nothing much to update in my blog anymore. Not so exciting anymore... Like very mundane. I even bore myself when I type my entry haiz...
But I must say i feel really lucky!Shan't say why here before I get hate mail haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment