Yes, wondering wat's my record? Its the number of shoes I wore to work. I broke 2 pairs of my shoes in 9 days of work. And my job does not require me to walk ard. The irony of it all man! Today even had to ask my dad to pick me up from the office cos the shoe was so badly spoilt that I cant walk in it lo...
Oh well, gonna get some new shoes soon. So not too bad also la.. Can change shoes heh heh...
Well, work has been ok. Starting on my programming, but only will start officially tml.. WIll have to finish it by the 1st wekk of July. Stress lo! But oh well, jus do my best ba. Worse to worse stay back do OT lo heh heh.. I think got money one haha.. =P
Recently keep raining leh... N i have been reaching office fairly early, and end up waiting outside the office since I dun have the key. I'm ok with it la.. Cos means I jus have a few mins short of workign time heh heh... Not my fault ma heh heh..
Today had staff lunch, n we ordered chicken wings! Heehee... its was 1/2 dozen for $6.60. And since we're staff, we get 40%. And since 3 of us shared, each of us only paid like 1.30 for 2 chicken wings! Cheap cheap lo! N its very nice heehee..
Since tml's staff lunch is not to my taste, I shall order something else.. heh heh.. those 3 something meals will become less den $2 after the discount. Lunch time's the only thing I look forward to haha. Other den knock off of cos haha...
Waiting for dinner time now.. Hope wont rain tml! I dun wanna spoil anymore of my shoes liao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment