Of Nature

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

8days..

Been 8days at work.. Everything's still going on well I should say.. Other then the fact that I've been tasked to do programming like really soon.. In fact i can start tml, other den the fact dat the codes are VERY NOT my style lo!!! So I dun really c de big pic... Oh well, i still got one more day to figure out lo.

Today boss ask me sign in with my username... Have been using this part-timer's login, cos I din noe I have a login lo. NOBODY told me la! And since day 1, I have been using the person's login. Sometimes using my colleagues one. Noe den they tell me I have a login! And when I tried logging in it din work lo. Until my colleague help me reset password den can use. Ha I jus pretend I dun noe wat's going on.

Received 2 prank calls during my Sat duty. Only hear music coming from the other side. My colleague also think the person's weird. Ha..

Oh, ystdy I went to watch The Amityville Horror! Oh man, it was scary lo. Very freaky. Stay in ur mind kinda freaky. But its good la! That's wat horror shows are suppose to do. Shall go to the lib to take a look at the book the author wrote. Jay Anson. Wonder if his books are better den stephen king's.

CSI's over now. Gotta go slp soon since gotta work tml.. Well, looking forward to the long weekend and the challenges ahead! Will try to write more the next time!

No comments: