Of Nature

Monday, May 23, 2005

Been a week since I last updated... Quite a few things happened, but not sure if I can really remember all of it. Anyway, shall recap from the latest happenings. Its Vesak day holiday today. But I'll be staying home. Cos my butt feels unwell.. Its hurting somehow.. Sigh.. Anyway, thought I shall take a rest b4 I go back to work tml. Wont b having holidays for sometime until my intern ends.

Anyway, they changed the schedule for Saturday's half day work, and it seems that they cheated me la. So I have to work one extra day. Cos for 2 consecutive weeks, I'll have to work on both saturdays. And I end my intern on the 30th July, which is a Saturday instead of the 29th, Friday. Anyhow, at least I get to end my intern. Those working full-time will jus have to keep working till I dun noe when.

the past week has been ok lo.. Working took up most of the time, and nothing much happened. Just that this long weekend was something extra. After its over, its back to work.

Yesterday went back to NYJC for Vesak day chu shi. It was fun going out as a group, and just watching those things I learnt before come back again. Met up with alot of pple also heh.. old frens that I like nv see for ages! N got a job lobang also! Heehee.. not too bad sia.. Quite happy I went. And good thing it din rain. Of cos it was rather warm, but I rather be tanned den cold and dripping wet. It's so good to be alumni haha.. We get to do things we like heh heh.. Well, now the school's shower has got heater lo! So cool sia! Last time i remember I always showered in cold frezzing water. Now its really good lo.

Since Friday, i've sort of started my exercise routine. Went out with my "personal trainer" for a slow jog, and did some exercise for my abs. All my body parts really weak sia.. But I'll be building them up pretty soon. Until my butt gets well that is.

So now that I have company, I should be working out rather often. Heh..

Hope next week can meet the others for some KTV or mj. Been some time since I met them. And been even longer since I KTVed ha.

Not sure wat will be doing the following week... hope its not tough heehee.

No comments: